By Bike from downtown Portland
- Cross over to the east side on the Broadway Bridge. After passing the Rose Garden on your right, turn left onto Williams Ave. and take it North for approximately 2 miles on a steady incline. Turn left onto Ainsworth St. and bike a few blocks to the first light. Turn right onto Albina Ave. and go 1 block. Peninsula Park Commons is at the intersection of Albina Ave. and Holman St., on the left.
By Light Rail from downtown Portland or Rose Quarter
- Take the Interstate (yellow) light rail line north to the Rosa Parks Blvd stop. Walk east along Rosa Parks Blvd about 5 blocks, across I-5, to Albina Ave. Then walk turn right and walks south along Albina Ave to the end of the block, where you’ll find Peninsula Park Commons on your right.
- MAX Yellow Line route and schedule
By Bus from downtown Portland
- Take high-frequency TriMet Bus #4 (red shelters). Ask the driver to let you off at the stop at Albina Ave. and Holman. Cross Albina Ave. and you’re here!
- TriMet #4 Schedule
By Car from Interstate 5
- Take the Rosa Parks exit #304 heading east. Turn right at the first light onto Albina Ave. Drive one block to Holman St. where you’ll find Peninsula Park Commons on your right.